Midtown Mountain Campground & RV Park is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
* 1st night rental on daily and weekly reservations. Call for monthly information. Credit Card Required.
* Cancellation notice must be given by 11:00 AM one (1) day prior to your scheduled WEEKDAY arrival date. With proper cancellation notice, a $10.00 processing fee per site reservation will be withheld from refund payments for all full or partial cancellations. Without proper cancellation notice, a fee equivalent to one (1) night’s rental will be withheld from refund payments.
* Cancellation notice must be given by 11:00 AM three (3) days prior to your scheduled WEEKEND or HOLIDAY arrival date. With proper cancellation notice, a $10.00 processing fee per site reservation will be withheld from refund payments for all full or partial cancellations. Without proper cancellation notice, a fee equivalent to one (1) night’s weekend rental will be withheld from refund payments.
* Cancellation notice must be given by 11:00 AM one week prior (7 days) to your scheduled WEEKLY/MONTHLY arrival date. With proper cancellation notice, a $25.00 processing fee per site reservation will be withheld from refund payments for all full or partial cancellations. Without proper cancellation notice, a fee equivalent to two (2) night’s full price rental will be withheld from refund payments.
No Show Policy for Single & Multiple Night Reservations
* Single Night: If you fail to arrive on your scheduled reservation date your payment will be forfeited.
* Multiple Night: If you fail to arrive on your scheduled reservation date you will have until 10:00 AM the following day to notify us of your plans. If you fail to contact us, we will release the remainder of your reservation and withhold two (2) nights rental as a no show fee from your refund payment.
RV Park Information
• Check-in time is 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM—no early arrivals, please. To minimize disturbances to other campers and to safeguard against damage to both guest and park property.
• Check-out time is 11:00 AM. LATE CHECKOUT requires management approval and is subject to 1/2 charge (if site available).
• Unscheduled extensions to stays are subject to availability and usually require a site change. Site requests are welcome, but requests for specific sites are not guaranteed.
• The bear-proof trash dumpster is located near the front of the park across from the office. Metal trash cans for used for daily trash are located at throughout park.
• Stays cut short WITH proper 24-hour notice (by 11:00 AM the day before your new departure date) are subject to a $10 cancellation fee per site. Stays cut short WITHOUT proper 24-hour notice are subject to a cancellation fee equal to one night’s stay.
• Mail Forwarding & Package Delivery – Sorry, we are unable to accept any mail or packages from any agencies, including USPS, UPS or Federal Express.
* Maximum stay in RV/Trailer/Camper is three (3) months. Site #27 is only site designated for year round occupancy. Maximum stay in Tent(s) and Tepee is seven (7) days. MMC is not a long term park.
RV Park Pet Policies
• We strive to be a pet-friendly park. Please help us do so by reviewing these pet policies.
• The pet relief area is conveniently located near our Gift Shop. Midtown Mountain has a small pet park "Mojo's Little Dog Park". Ruidoso has a large Dog Park, Cedar Creek Trail System and Grindstone Lake Trail System that are close and pet friendly. Please remember to clean up after your pet.
• Pets shall always be leashed and are welcome to walk the interior roads of the entire park. Please use your best effort possible to lead pets to the pet relief area for elimination. We all realize accidents happen. However, please do not intentionally use other parts of the park for elimination.
• Pets should be kept under direct supervision and never left outside unattended. Even minor barkers should never be left in RV’s unattended. You will be asked to leave park without refund if your pet bothers other campers.
• Only official service animals are allowed in restrooms, office, gift shop and laundry.
RV Park General Policies
• Each site may be occupied by one RV, one tent and one car (defined as motorhome, 5th wheel, travel trailer, pop-up trailer, cab-over truck camper, camper van, tent or neat car camper – management reserves the right to determine if vehicle fits said definition). Extra charge for additional guests, pets and vehicles. See site specifics for maximum occupancy.
* Tents are allowed at RV sites (tent MUST fit within required space including vehicle). Specific TENT SITES have a four (4) person (any age) limit and one (1) tent per site.
• This is wildlife country. Help keep the park safe by storing all food, safely cooled BBQ grills and coolers inside. Also, do not place BBQ grills directly on the wood tables, benches or other wood structures .
• Please park and set up only in your assigned site.
• Ruidoso, New Mexico is at an altitude of 6,926 feet. Freezing temperatures are common in any season. Please use caution as all surfaces could be icy. You are responsible for preventing our faucets from freezing by disconnecting your water hose each night freezing temperatures occur. Failure to disconnect will be subject to reimbursement for any damages which may occur.
• No open fires are permitted in the park. Village of Ruidoso ordinance.
• A sealed sewer connection (such as a sewer elbow) is required.
• For safety reasons, please do not use clotheslines in the park.
• For the safety of our younger guests, we ask that parents accompany children under 12 using the facilities. Children should use extreme caution when crossing or playing near any park roads.
• Established quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. No music/radios after 10:00 PM. Also, no running of generators at any time.
* No loud music at any time.
• Please respect your neighbors by not walking across other campers’ sites.
• No RV washing allowed. Please limit your cleaning to windows and small areas.
* No solicitation on park property.
* Please keep your site neat and clean. There is no storage permitted outside or under your trailer.
* We ask that you refrain from doing any repairs to your vehicle or RV on-site.
* Please confine consumption of alcoholic beverages to your site.
* No "for sale" signs displayed while on RV Resort property.
* Management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the campground and its visitors or failing to observe the Rules and Regulations.
* Be nice and enjoy our Dozier Family campground!